If you want access high-quality foods selected just for your dog(s) then our private client option is for you.
Our clients have exclusive access + order flexibility
- Private clients may access SCRFD exclusive menu options that have been put together just for their dog(s)
- Shop access to purchase DIY or blends/grinds
- PMR, PMR+, NRC, FEDIAF meal service options
- Custom real food supplements- this can range from ground herbs to frozen molds in cool & fun shapes
- Fresh eggs based on what is currently available Duck, Hen, Quail. On occasion, we do have Goose too!
- Fresh raw goat milk
- Freshly made kefir- can be raw goat milk or raw cow milk
- Fermented veggies
- Dried Treats
- Bones that are selected with your dog’s jaw, mouth, and teeth in mind.
- Find out how it works below
- Client slots are secured in three month time-blocks. Your client fee gives you access to our private raw shop where we offer high-grade and custom raw at sensational prices! You may shop & have shipped whatever you would like from the shop during your three month client slot. *You’re not obligated to order every month. Only custom meal prep clients must purchase three consecutive kits. See our certified meal prep services tab for details.
- You can renew or release at the end of every three months, no strings attached.
- Orders are complete within approx. 10 days & are scheduled for shipping. Pickups are not always available but when they are, they’re scheduled in advance at the time of your order and we pick a date together that works. *Weekdays & some Saturday mornings are available for pick up slots.
- Auto-ordering and auto-shipping are available (this alleviates the hassle of manually ordering and scheduling a ship date
- Orders are placed in the private raw shop portal
- Your client info is stored in your account
- The client cost is $60 every three months; which is $20 per month (private client fees are due upfront in full to access the raw shop)
We don’t ship some of our specialty items because they are too delicate of foods. We are literally feeding the dog in front of us and that means fresh food and real food supplements such as ice cream or frozen molds; won’t do well in transit. If you are interested in these types of items then a pick up is a good fit for you.
Do a little window shopping over in our raw shop to see if what we have is a fit for your dog! If you don’t see something you want, just ask because chances are we can make it happen.
To discuss your budget and talk about becoming a private client, fill out the form below.