If you want access high-quality foods selected just for your dog(s) then our private client option is for you.
Our clients have exclusive access + order flexibility
- Private clients get SCRFD exclusive menu options that have been put together just for their dog(s)
- DIY or Grinds- you can choose to have your dog’s meals prepped via DIY or ground to a texture with a bone % suited for your dog
- PMR, PMR+, NRC meal options
- Custom real food supplements- this can range from ground herbs to frozen molds in cool & fun shapes
- Fresh eggs based on what is currently available Duck, Hen, Quail. On occasion, we do have Goose too!
- Fresh raw goat milk
- Freshly made kefir- can be raw goat milk or raw cow milk
- Fermented veggies
- Dried Treats
- Bones that are selected with your dog’s jaw, mouth, and teeth in mind.
- Find out how it works below
- Private client slots are secured in three months slots. *You’re not obligated to order every month
- You can renew or release at the end of every three months
- Orders are complete within approx. 10 days & are scheduled promptly for shipping or pickup (weekdays & some saturday mornings are available for pick up slots)
- Auto-ordering and auto-shipping are available (this alleviates the hassle of manually ordering and scheduling a ship date
- Orders are placed in the private raw shop portal
- Your client info is stored in your account
- The cost is $60 every three months; which is $20 per month (private client fees are due upfront to access the raw shop)
We don’t ship some of our specialty items because they are too delicate of foods. We are literally feeding the dog in front of us and that means fresh food and real food supplements such as ice cream or frozen molds; won’t do well in transit. If you are interested in these types of items then a pick up is a good fit for you.
Do a little window shopping over in our raw shop to see if what we have is a fit for your dog! If you don’t see something you want, just ask because chances are we can make it happen.
To discuss your budget and talk about becoming a private client, fill out the form below. This listing is good for one free 20-minute consultation to discuss if going private is a great fit for you and your dog.